Trout Unlimited (TU) is pleased to announce the upcoming PATU Coldwater Conservation Corps training. The training will be conducted by TU staff, using a field manual and resources developed by PATU and TU, as well as training resources developed by the Alliance for Aquatic Resource Monitoring (ALLARM) of Dickinson College.
Date: February 28, 2015
Time: 10:00AM – 4PM
Location: East Stroudsburg University
At the training:
- Registration begins at 10:00 AM
- Lunch will be provided
- We will cover topics ranging from basic environmental concerns of shale gas extraction to hands-on water quality sampling
You will learn:
- How to use the monitoring equipment
- How to select monitoring locations
- Who to call if an incident is observed
- How to use TU’s online data portal and mapping application
To register for the CCC training, please send an email to Jake Lemon at email@example.com or call 814-779-3965, and provide your name, phone number and mailing address.
Directions to the training session and an agenda will be provided the week of the training session.
Wednesday February 25th