The Brodhead Chapter of Trout Unlimited is offering a six (6) session Introduction to Fly Tying course in January and February 2018. The course will introduce students to the tools and techniques needed to enjoy this relaxing and fulfilling pastime. Through the class, students will tie 11 different flies, each chosen to provide instruction on a different technique. Students will receive additional materials to allow them to practice at home between classes.
The cost of the classes is $25 for Trout Unlimited members and $40 for non-members. The non-member price includes a one-year membership in Trout Unlimited. Loaner equipment is also available from the chapter for $5.00 plus a $20.00 deposit.
The deadline to register for the class is January 5, 2018. To register or for more information contact Eric Baird at 570-355-0165 or via email: email@example.com
- Session 1: Wednesday January 10, 2018 at 6:30 PM
- Session 2: Saturday January 13, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Session 3: Saturday January 20, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Session 4: Saturday January 27, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Session 5: Saturday February 3, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Session 6: Saturday February 10, 2018 at 9:00 AM
- Session 1: Stroudsburg Junior High School, 1901 Chipperfield Dr, Stroudsburg, PA 18360, N 40.998947°, W 075.231676°
- Sessions 2 through 6: Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center, 8050 Running Valley Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360, N 40.988800°, W 075.295825°
- $25.00 for Chapter Members,
- $40.00 to Non-Members (Includes a one year membership to Trout Unlimited)